St. George Lutheran Cemetery
An old fashioned cemetery established in 1845, dedicated to preserving the memories of your loved one with tradition and respect. Our Cemetery is maintained with loving attention by care takers whose family members are also at rest in St. George Lutheran Cemetery.
• Gated and private – yet easily accessible.
• Conveniently located just minutes off I-96,
just north of Brighton.
• A five acre rural setting that fosters quiet reflection.
• Above ground headstones are always permitted.
• Potted flowers and grave blankets welcomed.
St. George Cemetery is located just off I-96,
between Brighton and Howell
Right on Dorr Road ½ miles to Herbst Road.
Left on Herbst Road 1 mile.
Cemetery is located on the north side of the road.
Take I-96 east to Exit #145.
onto Grand River 1 mile.